RTOS Training Courses
Course code: CITL-ERTOs-01
Length: 2 days
Course description - see below
Training Course Detail
A two-day course providing an introduction to the theory, structure and practice of real-time operating systems. Particular emphasis is placed on issues related to embedded applications. The course covers basic concepts, practical issues and commercial implementations of modern operating systems. Approximately 50% of the time is given over to lectures, the remainder being split between course workshops and practical demonstrations.
A two-day course providing an introduction to the theory, structure and practice of real-time operating systems.
After completing the course attendees will:
• The use of multitasking techniques in real-time systems.
• Understand the fundamental concepts of real-time operating systems.
• Understand the features and structures of practical implementations.
• How application areas (e.g. safety-critical, desktop, etc.) impact on RTOS facilities.
• Knowledge of a high level language ( C, C++, etc.). Minimal expertise is required.
• An understanding of the fundamentals of computer-based systems.
Application programmers, software engineers, support engineers or technical staff new to the field of Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Basic features of real-time operating systems
- Tasks and tasking
- Scheduling – concepts and implementation
- Control of shared resources – mutual exclusion
- Resource contention and deadlocks
- Intertask communication
- Memory management
- OS structures from Nanokernels through Microkernels to full RTOSs
- Process, Memory, Filesystem, Device and Memory management aspects
- Performance and safety features
- Real-Time Posix issues
- Development support
- Real-Time benchmarking
Vx-works or Ucos-C
We at CITL-tech varsity training institute in Bangalore India offers training on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 software development and it is designed for engineers who are developing software for platforms based on ARM M3 ,ARM 4 processors.
We at CITL-tech varsity training institute in Bangalore India offers training on RTOS on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 and it is designed for engineers who are developing software for platforms based on ARM M3 ,ARM 4 processors.