- PCB Design Training course.
CITL-Tech varsity one the best training institute in bangalore offfers 2 months intensive PCB design training course for any level of experience. The course discusses the Industry standard EDA tools working knowledge The training includes fundamental library concepts, to the PCB editor environment and the PCB layout process, you will gain hands‐on experience in integrating a source schematic, placing and routing the board and outputting the fabrication data. Hands‐on lab exercises help reinforce lecture and discussion topics, and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors
The course will cover all areas of PCB design including:
- Understanding how a PCB is fabricated and assembled
- How to construct your component libraries and use them effectively
- Schematic creation and interpretation
- Effective use of design rules and interfacing between schematic and PCB
- PCB placement and routing techniques for various technologies i.e. RF, analogue, digital etc
- Generating and understanding design documentation for board manufacture and assembly
By providing your staff with professional PCB design training, they will then have a better understanding of the whole product design cycle and this will lead to better communication between the different design processes i.e., enclosure design, hardware design, schematic entry, PCB layout, PCB fabrication, and PCB assembly.
Course duration: Two Months.
Introduction of PCB:
- Definitions of PCB
- Introduction about PCB design
- Introduction about PCB design tools
- History of printed Circuit Board
- Introduction to basic electronic components
- Process of PCB designs
- Starting a project
- Working of design tools
- Schematic drawing from circuit
- Placing, editing, and connecting parts and electrical symbols
- About libraries and parts
- Preparing to create a net list
- Creating a net list
- Exporting and importing schematic data
- PCB Workflow
- Footprint generation for SMD and Through hole components
- Components placing
- Details of layers
- Routing guidelines
- Routing single layer to multi layer
- Copper Pour
- DRC Checking
- Adding reference texts
- Gerber file generation
Hands‐On Labs : Throughout this course, extensive hands‐on lab exercises provide you with practical experience using PCB software. Hands‐on lab topics include:
- Symbol Creation
- Schematic Design
- Create Padstacks
- Cell (footprint) creation
- PCB Design
- Gerber Generation
Who can attend:
- Fresh Engineering Graduates
- PCB Design Engineers
- RF Design Engineers
- Engineers requiring a system level view of product design
- IC Design Engineers
- PCB Design training program using Altium in Bangalore.
- Altium Designer Introduction Training
- Altium Designer Schematic Capture & PCB Editing Training
- Altium Designer Advanced Training
- Customized training course using Allegro
- PCB Design Training using PADS:
- PADS Standard Layout
- PADS Router
- PADS Standard Layout Advanced
We can offer customisized Altium PCB Design Training Programs are in Altium Designer. We can show you, from a user point of view, how to set up your designs, your libraries, and your process. We can take you through the entire Altium Designer process, Altium Design Training Programs
Target Audience: Engineers, PCB Designers, Librarians, and Component Engineers
Allegro software we are able to provide a custom training module based on the areas where you require training.
Please mail us for your requirement at firstname.lastname@example.org
CITL-Tech varsity one the best training institute in bangalore offfers intensive PCB design training course for any level of experience. The course discusses the Industry standard EDA tools working knowledge using latest version of Mentor graphics PADS software.
This course will teach you the workflow of laying out a printed circuit board using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS Layout. You will be guided through the steps necessary to design a printed circuit board. Course highlights include creating physical components, importing netlists, adding/updating parts, routing connections, generating reports and Gerber information
During this course are guided through the steps of completing a PCB design started in PADS Layout. Course highlights include placing parts, routing a printed circuit board using manual, interactive and automatic routing modes, and verifying the design.
Detailed lab exercises help reinforce what is discussed during the lectures and provide you with extensive tool usage experience under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
As you progress through this course you will strengthen your PCB design skills to help manage complete startup design files content for custom PCB designs, handle complex split plane shapes, generate PCB design variants, generate testpoint data and manage RF design layouts.This course covers, often overlooked, PCB design requirements to help generate a more complete PCB package for manufacture.
You Will Learn How To
- Understand PCB Startup files
- Create physical design reuse
- Add and modify PCB attributes
- Create and modify split plane design layers
- Create and use design variants
- Understand the DFT Audit utility
- Understand RF capabilities within the tool
PADS Standard Logic
The PADS® Standard Logic course teaches you the workflow of creating a schematic design using the latest version of Mentor Graphics PADS® Logic. You will be guided through the steps necessary to capture schematics. Course highlights include creating part types, generating netlists, generating reports (BOM), and interfacing with PADS Layout.
Hands-on lab exercises will reinforce lecture and discussion topics under the guidance of our industry expert instructors.
You Will Learn How To
- Customize and work with the PADS Logic interface
- Create 2D Lines, Text Objects, and work with Fields
- Create Parts Types, CAE Decals, Pin Symbols, Connectors and Off Page symbols
- Create a schematic with parts, connections and busses
- Define the PCB Layer Stackup and Design Rules
- Create Netlists, Report Files, PDF, and ECO Files
- Forward and Backward annotate with PADS Layout
Overview of Potential of PCB design and manufacuring industry and job opportunities.
The potential growth of the PCB industry depend on the health of IT, telecom, automobile, electronic gaming and consumer electronics. Due to the rapid growth of the electronics industry worldwide, the global PCB market has witnessed a remarkable growth over the last two decades.Also in manufacturing electronic product segments that include telecom, automotive, biomedical equipment, computer hardware, electronic security systems, consumer electronic appliances, mobile companies, industrial automation have shown tremendous growth year on year which have created the greater opportunity.
Companies recruit PCB Designers.
Some of the major recruiters in this field are Bharat Electronics Limited, Semiconductor Complex Laboratory, HCL, L&T, GE, HP, Beetel, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Ericsson, Sony and Philips.
MNCs like Wipro, Applied Materials, TCS, Ingersoll Rand, and most of the electronics goods designing companies offer a good opportunity for PCB design engineers.
Also there is goog opportunity exists in Small-sector PCB design companies,small scale industries,Independent product developers,MSME sector recruits huge no PCB designers.
What is the expectation and skills, qualification required to become PCB Designers?
Companies look for electronic and information engineering (EIE), EEE and ECE engineers with basic electronics components knowledge with any board design software like OrCAD, Allegro, Altium or PADS. At present, most of the companies are using Or-CAD and Allegro for circuit board design.
A PCB designer’s need have these skills to be a succesful PCB designer.
- Understanding of the functioning of an electronic circuit.
- Knowledge of IPC/Mil standards.
- Know the process of PCB manufacturing, assembling and testing.
- Good knowledge of various electronic componenets packaging.
- Know about different PCB base materials.
- Able to interact with circuit designers, PCB manufacturing and assembling team.
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC.
- PCB Fabrication and soldering techniques and need to updated with all latest standards of PCB design and manufaturing.
Salary package for PCB designers.
The starting salary for a fresher is typically between Rs 150,000 and Rs 200,000 per annum with impressive year to year hikes.
For an experienced professionals, the PCB industry offers salary in the range of Rs 500,000 to Rs 600,000 per annum for people with four to five years of experience.
Fresher one can not expect high salary. But after an experience of five-six years, and with
understanding and implementation of standards, one can expect a very good package.
Training offered in Vijayanagar Bangalore at CITL-Tech Varsity.
One of the best training company in various technologies like Embedded system design,RTOS,LINUX,Embedded C programming,Embedded controllers(ARM,CORTEX,Raspberry Pi etc) also offers training PCB design course cum hands on training.CITL-Tech Varsity has been rated as one of the best training institute for PCB design in Bangalore.
Description for "ORCAD , ALLEGRO PCB DESIGNING TRAINING OFFERED IN BANGALORE"
TRAINING OFFERED ON ORCAD, ALLEGRO, MENTORGRAPHICS PADS PCB DESIGNINING SOFTWARE
Keywords: PCB Design Training Institutes, Training Centers & PCB Design Course Training in Bangalore – CITL-Tech Varsity in Vijayanagar Bangalore.